Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 3:47 pm
Kate Middleton, Prince William arrive at Kensington Palace, awaiting birth
According to Us Weekly, Middleton and her hubby unexpectedly left Bucklebury -- a village in West Berkshire, England -- with police escort at approximately 3 p.m. local time on Friday.
Just Jared reports that the couple is awaiting the final hours of her pregnancy at Kensington Palace in London. The palace is close to St. Mary's Hospital, where Kate is expected to give birth.
A tweet was sent out Friday by Breaking News reporting that police presence has been beefed up outside the St. Mary's Hospital.
Since Middleton's due date was believed to be July 11, the royal kidlet should arrive at any time.
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.