Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 3:47 pm
Kate Middleton, Prince William arrive at Kensington Palace, awaiting birth
According to Us Weekly, Middleton and her hubby unexpectedly left Bucklebury -- a village in West Berkshire, England -- with police escort at approximately 3 p.m. local time on Friday.
Just Jared reports that the couple is awaiting the final hours of her pregnancy at Kensington Palace in London. The palace is close to St. Mary's Hospital, where Kate is expected to give birth.
A tweet was sent out Friday by Breaking News reporting that police presence has been beefed up outside the St. Mary's Hospital.
Since Middleton's due date was believed to be July 11, the royal kidlet should arrive at any time.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.