Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 3:47 pm
Kate Middleton, Prince William arrive at Kensington Palace, awaiting birth
According to Us Weekly, Middleton and her hubby unexpectedly left Bucklebury -- a village in West Berkshire, England -- with police escort at approximately 3 p.m. local time on Friday.
Just Jared reports that the couple is awaiting the final hours of her pregnancy at Kensington Palace in London. The palace is close to St. Mary's Hospital, where Kate is expected to give birth.
A tweet was sent out Friday by Breaking News reporting that police presence has been beefed up outside the St. Mary's Hospital.
Since Middleton's due date was believed to be July 11, the royal kidlet should arrive at any time.
- Does Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Trevor Cahill pitch better when Tuffy Gosewich is catching?
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.