Updated Jul 20, 2013 - 3:47 pm
Kate Middleton, Prince William arrive at Kensington Palace, awaiting birth
According to Us Weekly, Middleton and her hubby unexpectedly left Bucklebury -- a village in West Berkshire, England -- with police escort at approximately 3 p.m. local time on Friday.
Just Jared reports that the couple is awaiting the final hours of her pregnancy at Kensington Palace in London. The palace is close to St. Mary's Hospital, where Kate is expected to give birth.
A tweet was sent out Friday by Breaking News reporting that police presence has been beefed up outside the St. Mary's Hospital.
Since Middleton's due date was believed to be July 11, the royal kidlet should arrive at any time.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.