Updated Jul 19, 2013 - 12:59 pm
Royal look-a-likes fool press outside St. Mary's Hospital in London
But excitement was amped up when photographers spotted Middleton and Prince William arriving at the hospital entrance.
The two British beauties were just a couple of royal look-a-likes.
The Times UK journalist David Brown posted a photo on Twitter of the noble impostors who fooled the crowd.
There is still a glimmer of hope that the baby will arrive sooner than later. Middleton and her hubby unexpectedly left Bucklebury with police escort at approximately 3 p.m. local time on Friday.
The exact whereabouts of the royal couple is still unknown.
- Collmenter, D-backs down Padres, snap losing streak
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter dazzles in D-backs' win over Padres
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.