D-backs Prospect Picture
The top prospects in the organization who just might, emphasis on might, get the call sometime this season and try their arm -- or bat -- at helping the big league club.
|The Hitters||Matt Davidson||Chris Owings||The Pitchers||David Holmberg||Archie Bradley||Andrew Chafin|
|Level||Triple-A (Reno)||Triple-A (Reno)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)|
Davidson went 0-for-5 with a strikeout Monday against Tacoma.
Owings has five hits in his last nine at-bats. He's homered once in that span.
Holmberg was a tough-luck loser Monday after allowing just two runs in seven innings of work against Pensacola. He allowed seven hits and three walks while striking out two.
Bradley lost control -- literally -- in his most recent start against Birmingham, as he allowed seven walks in five innings of work. He surrendered two runs in the game.
Chafin was solid in a loss to Pensacola Sunday, allowing just two runs on four hits with a pair of walks in six innings of work. He struck out four.
- Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special throwback jersey against Chicago Cubs
- Arizona Diamondbacks GM Kevin Towers says on-field product is his responsibility
- Didi Gregorius off to hot start with Triple-A Reno
- D-backs GM on pitching struggles: 'I've never seen anything like it'
- The Pulse: D-backs having most disappointing April
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.