D-backs Prospect Picture
The top prospects in the organization who just might, emphasis on might, get the call sometime this season and try their arm -- or bat -- at helping the big league club.
|The Hitters||Matt Davidson||Chris Owings||The Pitchers||David Holmberg||Archie Bradley||Andrew Chafin|
|Level||Triple-A (Reno)||Triple-A (Reno)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)|
Davidson went 0-for-5 with a strikeout Monday against Tacoma.
Owings has five hits in his last nine at-bats. He's homered once in that span.
Holmberg was a tough-luck loser Monday after allowing just two runs in seven innings of work against Pensacola. He allowed seven hits and three walks while striking out two.
Bradley lost control -- literally -- in his most recent start against Birmingham, as he allowed seven walks in five innings of work. He surrendered two runs in the game.
Chafin was solid in a loss to Pensacola Sunday, allowing just two runs on four hits with a pair of walks in six innings of work. He struck out four.
- Hill, Diamondbacks top Dodgers in extra innings
- Diamondbacks exorcise some demons in win over Dodgers
- D-backs break winless streak, beat Dodgers in extras: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Cody Ross goes hitless in season debut
- Diamondbacks reinstate Cody Ross; designate Ryan Rowland-Smith
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.