D-backs Prospect Picture
The top prospects in the organization who just might, emphasis on might, get the call sometime this season and try their arm -- or bat -- at helping the big league club.
|The Hitters||Matt Davidson||Chris Owings||The Pitchers||David Holmberg||Archie Bradley||Andrew Chafin|
|Level||Triple-A (Reno)||Triple-A (Reno)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)|
Davidson went 0-for-5 with a strikeout Monday against Tacoma.
Owings has five hits in his last nine at-bats. He's homered once in that span.
Holmberg was a tough-luck loser Monday after allowing just two runs in seven innings of work against Pensacola. He allowed seven hits and three walks while striking out two.
Bradley lost control -- literally -- in his most recent start against Birmingham, as he allowed seven walks in five innings of work. He surrendered two runs in the game.
Chafin was solid in a loss to Pensacola Sunday, allowing just two runs on four hits with a pair of walks in six innings of work. He struck out four.
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?