D-backs Prospect Picture
The top prospects in the organization who just might, emphasis on might, get the call sometime this season and try their arm -- or bat -- at helping the big league club.
|The Hitters||Matt Davidson||Chris Owings||The Pitchers||David Holmberg||Archie Bradley||Andrew Chafin|
|Level||Triple-A (Reno)||Triple-A (Reno)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)||Double-A (Mobile)|
Davidson went 0-for-5 with a strikeout Monday against Tacoma.
Owings has five hits in his last nine at-bats. He's homered once in that span.
Holmberg was a tough-luck loser Monday after allowing just two runs in seven innings of work against Pensacola. He allowed seven hits and three walks while striking out two.
Bradley lost control -- literally -- in his most recent start against Birmingham, as he allowed seven walks in five innings of work. He surrendered two runs in the game.
Chafin was solid in a loss to Pensacola Sunday, allowing just two runs on four hits with a pair of walks in six innings of work. He struck out four.
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.