Lindsay Lohan all smiles after completing 90-day court-ordered rehab
Lohan, 27, left Cliffside Malibu Rehab Center and will spend the next few days with her sober coach in Los Angeles, reports TMZ.
The actress checked into the Betty Ford Center on May 3 but later transferred to Cliffside in June.
Now on the road to recovery, Lohan is now ready to re-ignite her acting career. Her new movie "The Canyons" opens in theaters Friday and she will fill in for Chelsea Handler on Monday's episode of "Chelsea Lately."
Lohan has also signed on with the OWN network for an eight episode documentary series, which will follow the troubled starlet on her road to recovery. The docu-series will air in 2014.
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.