Simon Cowell reportedly expecting first child with friend's wife
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the gossip magazine.
To make matters a bit complicated, Silverman is still married to real estate mogul Andrew Silverman who is (or was) Cowell's close friend. But the future mommy is ready to leave her husband and start a family with Cowell.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," said the insider. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Hopefully Cowell's time spent mentoring youngsters on "The X Factor" has prepared him for fatherhood. Then again, he's never had to change any of their diapers. Good luck with that.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.