Simon Cowell reportedly expecting first child with friend's wife
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the gossip magazine.
To make matters a bit complicated, Silverman is still married to real estate mogul Andrew Silverman who is (or was) Cowell's close friend. But the future mommy is ready to leave her husband and start a family with Cowell.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," said the insider. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Hopefully Cowell's time spent mentoring youngsters on "The X Factor" has prepared him for fatherhood. Then again, he's never had to change any of their diapers. Good luck with that.
- Four-run fifth inning does in McCarthy, D-backs in loss to Cubs: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: 'If we don't start winning, I should be held accountable'
- Diamondbacks didn't have a chance after Sydney
- Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
- Wood homers, allows 1 run in Cubs' win
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?