Simon Cowell reportedly expecting first child with friend's wife
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the gossip magazine.
To make matters a bit complicated, Silverman is still married to real estate mogul Andrew Silverman who is (or was) Cowell's close friend. But the future mommy is ready to leave her husband and start a family with Cowell.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," said the insider. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Hopefully Cowell's time spent mentoring youngsters on "The X Factor" has prepared him for fatherhood. Then again, he's never had to change any of their diapers. Good luck with that.
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Bronson Arroyo may not be ready at start of season
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley excited to pitch in Australia
- Signing with Arizona Diamondbacks 'perfect' for Oliver Perez
- D-backs finalize deal with LHP Oliver Perez
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday March 11Kirk Gibson discusses Archie Bradley's future with the team.
- Pedro Gomez, ESPN MLB reporter - Monday March 10Pedro Gomez discusses Barry Bonds' return to the Giants.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?