Simon Cowell reportedly expecting first child with friend's wife
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the gossip magazine.
To make matters a bit complicated, Silverman is still married to real estate mogul Andrew Silverman who is (or was) Cowell's close friend. But the future mommy is ready to leave her husband and start a family with Cowell.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," said the insider. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Hopefully Cowell's time spent mentoring youngsters on "The X Factor" has prepared him for fatherhood. Then again, he's never had to change any of their diapers. Good luck with that.
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.