Simon Cowell reportedly expecting first child with friend's wife
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the gossip magazine.
To make matters a bit complicated, Silverman is still married to real estate mogul Andrew Silverman who is (or was) Cowell's close friend. But the future mommy is ready to leave her husband and start a family with Cowell.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," said the insider. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Hopefully Cowell's time spent mentoring youngsters on "The X Factor" has prepared him for fatherhood. Then again, he's never had to change any of their diapers. Good luck with that.
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.