Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom reportedly separating over claims of drug abuse
The marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is in crisis, and TMZ is reporting that the core reason is hardcore drug abuse.
Multiple sources familiar with the situation say Lamar has had a problem for two years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab. Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave.
Sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to convince him to stay. But after three weeks, Lamar left for good.
Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.
As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy, but drugs are the main problem.
Should we worry?
Bear Grylls, host of the popular show "Man vs. Wild," is an adventure man, there's no doubt about that. So, when he posted a photo on his Twitter of a giant slide installed on his St. Tudwal West private island in North Wales, it wasn't a surprise.
Unfortunately, not everyone is on board with his extreme feature. According to the Daily Mail, the local council are concerned about the safety of his slide.
A spokesman for Grylls says the slide can only be used a couple of hours a day due to the tide and that it will only be in place when the TV star is on the island.
New slide attached at home on our island! You hit the water very fast!!!! pic.twitter.com/1BmPcFqG8J— Bear Grylls (@BearGrylls) August 19, 2013
On Sunday, White Castle offered to give $20,000 to actor Liam Hemsworth's favorite charity for Hemsworth's sharing of his White Castle burger-eating story on national television earlier this month.
Hemsworth was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live a couple of weeks ago and told Kimmel that he thought White Castle was just a made-up restaurant in a movie, as they don't have White Castle restaurants in his country -- Australia.
When he learned that it was a real restaurant and he ended up near one in the United States, he and Josh Hutcherson went to the fast food restaurant and ordered briefcases of the burgers. Then they went home and ate them -- approximately 90 of them.
After eating them, they went out to the house's garden and threw them up together. Hemsworth called it a bonding experience for the two.
White Castle officials were so impressed that Hemsworth could eat so many White Castle burgers they want to induct him into the White Castle Hall of Fame. And more importantly, they are prepared to donate $20,000 to Hemsworth's favorite charity.
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Gerardo Parra to Milwaukee Brewers for prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.