Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom reportedly separating over claims of drug abuse
The marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is in crisis, and TMZ is reporting that the core reason is hardcore drug abuse.
Multiple sources familiar with the situation say Lamar has had a problem for two years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab. Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave.
Sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to convince him to stay. But after three weeks, Lamar left for good.
Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.
As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy, but drugs are the main problem.
Should we worry?
Bear Grylls, host of the popular show "Man vs. Wild," is an adventure man, there's no doubt about that. So, when he posted a photo on his Twitter of a giant slide installed on his St. Tudwal West private island in North Wales, it wasn't a surprise.
Unfortunately, not everyone is on board with his extreme feature. According to the Daily Mail, the local council are concerned about the safety of his slide.
A spokesman for Grylls says the slide can only be used a couple of hours a day due to the tide and that it will only be in place when the TV star is on the island.
New slide attached at home on our island! You hit the water very fast!!!! pic.twitter.com/1BmPcFqG8J— Bear Grylls (@BearGrylls) August 19, 2013
On Sunday, White Castle offered to give $20,000 to actor Liam Hemsworth's favorite charity for Hemsworth's sharing of his White Castle burger-eating story on national television earlier this month.
Hemsworth was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live a couple of weeks ago and told Kimmel that he thought White Castle was just a made-up restaurant in a movie, as they don't have White Castle restaurants in his country -- Australia.
When he learned that it was a real restaurant and he ended up near one in the United States, he and Josh Hutcherson went to the fast food restaurant and ordered briefcases of the burgers. Then they went home and ate them -- approximately 90 of them.
After eating them, they went out to the house's garden and threw them up together. Hemsworth called it a bonding experience for the two.
White Castle officials were so impressed that Hemsworth could eat so many White Castle burgers they want to induct him into the White Castle Hall of Fame. And more importantly, they are prepared to donate $20,000 to Hemsworth's favorite charity.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.