Kate Middleton spotted at grocery store, looking fit
A photographer spotted the Duchess of Cambridge, 31, stocking up on groceries, and probably diapers, at a Waitrose store in her hometown of Anglesey, Wales on Monday. View the photo here.
"She's hardly done anything to lose the weight," an insider close to the royal family told US Weekly. "She looks incredible. She's not dieting. After giving birth, she did continue with her yoga."
Dressed in a casual long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans, the new mommy strolled the parking lot with a packed shopping cart ("trolley" for our UK readers).
This marks the public's first glimpse of Middleton since she stepped out of the St. Mary's Hospital in London after giving birth.
The new family of three are staying in Anglesey until they move to their spacious 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace come September.
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- D-backs' mystery man David Peralta impresses general manager Kevin Towers
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Diamondbacks surpass Tigers in wild 8th inning: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.