Kate Middleton spotted at grocery store, looking fit
A photographer spotted the Duchess of Cambridge, 31, stocking up on groceries, and probably diapers, at a Waitrose store in her hometown of Anglesey, Wales on Monday. View the photo here.
"She's hardly done anything to lose the weight," an insider close to the royal family told US Weekly. "She looks incredible. She's not dieting. After giving birth, she did continue with her yoga."
Dressed in a casual long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans, the new mommy strolled the parking lot with a packed shopping cart ("trolley" for our UK readers).
This marks the public's first glimpse of Middleton since she stepped out of the St. Mary's Hospital in London after giving birth.
The new family of three are staying in Anglesey until they move to their spacious 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace come September.
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.