Kate Middleton spotted at grocery store, looking fit
A photographer spotted the Duchess of Cambridge, 31, stocking up on groceries, and probably diapers, at a Waitrose store in her hometown of Anglesey, Wales on Monday. View the photo here.
"She's hardly done anything to lose the weight," an insider close to the royal family told US Weekly. "She looks incredible. She's not dieting. After giving birth, she did continue with her yoga."
Dressed in a casual long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans, the new mommy strolled the parking lot with a packed shopping cart ("trolley" for our UK readers).
This marks the public's first glimpse of Middleton since she stepped out of the St. Mary's Hospital in London after giving birth.
The new family of three are staying in Anglesey until they move to their spacious 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace come September.
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?