Kate Middleton spotted at grocery store, looking fit
A photographer spotted the Duchess of Cambridge, 31, stocking up on groceries, and probably diapers, at a Waitrose store in her hometown of Anglesey, Wales on Monday. View the photo here.
"She's hardly done anything to lose the weight," an insider close to the royal family told US Weekly. "She looks incredible. She's not dieting. After giving birth, she did continue with her yoga."
Dressed in a casual long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans, the new mommy strolled the parking lot with a packed shopping cart ("trolley" for our UK readers).
This marks the public's first glimpse of Middleton since she stepped out of the St. Mary's Hospital in London after giving birth.
The new family of three are staying in Anglesey until they move to their spacious 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace come September.
- Arizona Diamondbacks call up Andy Marte and Roger Kieschnick from Triple-A Reno
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Martin Prado to New York Yankees
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Gerardo Parra to Milwaukee Brewers for prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.