Updated Aug 30, 2013 - 4:16 pm
Robin Thicke gropes fan, crosses the blurred line
Robin Thicke is happily married to Paula Patton. But his vision must have been blurry when he took a photo with a fan at New York City night club.
The New York Daily News released an image of Thicke getting a little too personal with a fan.
On the heels of the controversy surrounding the raunchy performance of his hit "Blurred Lines" with Miley Cyrus at the MTV VMAs, a picture has surfaced on social media of what appears to be the singer grabbing the behind of a woman who is not his wife, Paula Patton.
According to Daily Mail, the women is New York socialite Lana Scolaro.
The hot blonde didn't hesitate to post her photos on Instagram.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Report: Arizona Diamondbacks plan to retain Kirk Gibson
- LaRoche's homer lifts Nationals to third straight walk-off in defeat of D-backs
- Nationals get third straight walk-off win, beat D-backs in extras: By The Numbers
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.
- Bob Nightengale- USA Today Sports MLB columnist - Friday August 15Bob Nightengale of USA Today Sports thinks Kirk Gibson could keep his job next season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 15There is a new commissioner in the MLB, and Dan Bickley previews the transition that is coming.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 13Dan worries that there may be a confrontation between Miguel Montero and Trevor Bauer coming.