Updated Aug 30, 2013 - 4:16 pm
Robin Thicke gropes fan, crosses the blurred line
Robin Thicke is happily married to Paula Patton. But his vision must have been blurry when he took a photo with a fan at New York City night club.
The New York Daily News released an image of Thicke getting a little too personal with a fan.
On the heels of the controversy surrounding the raunchy performance of his hit "Blurred Lines" with Miley Cyrus at the MTV VMAs, a picture has surfaced on social media of what appears to be the singer grabbing the behind of a woman who is not his wife, Paula Patton.
According to Daily Mail, the women is New York socialite Lana Scolaro.
The hot blonde didn't hesitate to post her photos on Instagram.
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- D-backs' mystery man David Peralta impresses general manager Kevin Towers
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Diamondbacks surpass Tigers in wild 8th inning: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.