Updated Aug 30, 2013 - 4:16 pm
Robin Thicke gropes fan, crosses the blurred line
Robin Thicke is happily married to Paula Patton. But his vision must have been blurry when he took a photo with a fan at New York City night club.
The New York Daily News released an image of Thicke getting a little too personal with a fan.
On the heels of the controversy surrounding the raunchy performance of his hit "Blurred Lines" with Miley Cyrus at the MTV VMAs, a picture has surfaced on social media of what appears to be the singer grabbing the behind of a woman who is not his wife, Paula Patton.
According to Daily Mail, the women is New York socialite Lana Scolaro.
The hot blonde didn't hesitate to post her photos on Instagram.
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Eric Chavez 'at ease' with his decision to retire at age 36
- Arizona Diamondbacks and their 2014 trades
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.