Updated Aug 30, 2013 - 4:16 pm
Robin Thicke gropes fan, crosses the blurred line
Robin Thicke is happily married to Paula Patton. But his vision must have been blurry when he took a photo with a fan at New York City night club.
The New York Daily News released an image of Thicke getting a little too personal with a fan.
On the heels of the controversy surrounding the raunchy performance of his hit "Blurred Lines" with Miley Cyrus at the MTV VMAs, a picture has surfaced on social media of what appears to be the singer grabbing the behind of a woman who is not his wife, Paula Patton.
According to Daily Mail, the women is New York socialite Lana Scolaro.
The hot blonde didn't hesitate to post her photos on Instagram.
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Diamondbacks upend Rockies in series opener: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: Daniel Hudson, Chris Owings, A.J. Pollock, Cody Ross may return soon
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.