Updated Aug 30, 2013 - 4:16 pm
Robin Thicke gropes fan, crosses the blurred line
Robin Thicke is happily married to Paula Patton. But his vision must have been blurry when he took a photo with a fan at New York City night club.
The New York Daily News released an image of Thicke getting a little too personal with a fan.
On the heels of the controversy surrounding the raunchy performance of his hit "Blurred Lines" with Miley Cyrus at the MTV VMAs, a picture has surfaced on social media of what appears to be the singer grabbing the behind of a woman who is not his wife, Paula Patton.
According to Daily Mail, the women is New York socialite Lana Scolaro.
The hot blonde didn't hesitate to post her photos on Instagram.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.