Sandra Bullock tells Vogue she doesn't look back
NEW YORK (AP) - It's been three years since Sandra Bullock split from her husband Jesse James but she has no desire to go backward and examine what happened, especially not publicly.
Days after Bullock won the Best Actress Oscar for "The Blind Side," tabloids reported James had cheated on her.
She reacted swiftly, by going under the radar and filing for divorce.
Now she tells Vogue, "We're all where we're supposed to be" and "I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have."
What Bullock has is a three-year-old son named Louis who she adopted in January 2010, in the middle of awards season. She managed to keep him a secret for the first few months of his life.
Vogue's Oct. issue goes on sale Sept. 24.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.