Sandra Bullock tells Vogue she doesn't look back
NEW YORK (AP) - It's been three years since Sandra Bullock split from her husband Jesse James but she has no desire to go backward and examine what happened, especially not publicly.
Days after Bullock won the Best Actress Oscar for "The Blind Side," tabloids reported James had cheated on her.
She reacted swiftly, by going under the radar and filing for divorce.
Now she tells Vogue, "We're all where we're supposed to be" and "I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have."
What Bullock has is a three-year-old son named Louis who she adopted in January 2010, in the middle of awards season. She managed to keep him a secret for the first few months of his life.
Vogue's Oct. issue goes on sale Sept. 24.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.