Brad Pitt's impromptu wedding appearance makes guests go wild
Newlyweds Abi and Daniel Lingwood noticed the "World War Z" actor sitting at the Stoke Park Hotel bar where their Sept. 13 reception took place.
"My husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and you have got to come with me so he dragged me across the hotel," Abi told the Maidenhead Advertiser. "I thought he was joking."
Pitt was a big hit with the wedding guests, particularly the bridesmaids, who caused a stir as they rushed to get photos with the Oscar nominee.
"He said sure, no problem and said congratulations and I hope you have had a great day and lets have a picture," she said.
According to Today, Pitt was in England filming his upcoming World War II drama "Fury," which hits theaters November, 2014.
There's no word if Pitt bought the couple a toaster or a new microwave, but it's certain his appearance made their nuptials a little more special.
Abi and Daniel Lingwood got married in Buckinghamshire and look who was staying at the same hotel as them. pic.twitter.com/DMFmzDh64w— kmfm - Radio In Kent (@kmfmofficial) September 17, 2013
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.