Brad Pitt's impromptu wedding appearance makes guests go wild
Newlyweds Abi and Daniel Lingwood noticed the "World War Z" actor sitting at the Stoke Park Hotel bar where their Sept. 13 reception took place.
"My husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and you have got to come with me so he dragged me across the hotel," Abi told the Maidenhead Advertiser. "I thought he was joking."
Pitt was a big hit with the wedding guests, particularly the bridesmaids, who caused a stir as they rushed to get photos with the Oscar nominee.
"He said sure, no problem and said congratulations and I hope you have had a great day and lets have a picture," she said.
According to Today, Pitt was in England filming his upcoming World War II drama "Fury," which hits theaters November, 2014.
There's no word if Pitt bought the couple a toaster or a new microwave, but it's certain his appearance made their nuptials a little more special.
Abi and Daniel Lingwood got married in Buckinghamshire and look who was staying at the same hotel as them. pic.twitter.com/DMFmzDh64w— kmfm - Radio In Kent (@kmfmofficial) September 17, 2013
- In second year with D-backs, Martin Prado finally feeling 'comfortable and settled'
- No clear lineup materializing for 2014 Arizona Diamondbacks
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill 'unable to execute' against Oakland
- D-backs president Hall: Mark Trumbo is 'everything as advertised'
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Patrick Corbin where he needs to be moving towards season opener
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.