Brad Pitt's impromptu wedding appearance makes guests go wild
Newlyweds Abi and Daniel Lingwood noticed the "World War Z" actor sitting at the Stoke Park Hotel bar where their Sept. 13 reception took place.
"My husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and you have got to come with me so he dragged me across the hotel," Abi told the Maidenhead Advertiser. "I thought he was joking."
Pitt was a big hit with the wedding guests, particularly the bridesmaids, who caused a stir as they rushed to get photos with the Oscar nominee.
"He said sure, no problem and said congratulations and I hope you have had a great day and lets have a picture," she said.
According to Today, Pitt was in England filming his upcoming World War II drama "Fury," which hits theaters November, 2014.
There's no word if Pitt bought the couple a toaster or a new microwave, but it's certain his appearance made their nuptials a little more special.
Abi and Daniel Lingwood got married in Buckinghamshire and look who was staying at the same hotel as them. pic.twitter.com/DMFmzDh64w— kmfm - Radio In Kent (@kmfmofficial) September 17, 2013
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.