Brad Pitt's impromptu wedding appearance makes guests go wild
Newlyweds Abi and Daniel Lingwood noticed the "World War Z" actor sitting at the Stoke Park Hotel bar where their Sept. 13 reception took place.
"My husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and you have got to come with me so he dragged me across the hotel," Abi told the Maidenhead Advertiser. "I thought he was joking."
Pitt was a big hit with the wedding guests, particularly the bridesmaids, who caused a stir as they rushed to get photos with the Oscar nominee.
"He said sure, no problem and said congratulations and I hope you have had a great day and lets have a picture," she said.
According to Today, Pitt was in England filming his upcoming World War II drama "Fury," which hits theaters November, 2014.
There's no word if Pitt bought the couple a toaster or a new microwave, but it's certain his appearance made their nuptials a little more special.
Abi and Daniel Lingwood got married in Buckinghamshire and look who was staying at the same hotel as them. pic.twitter.com/DMFmzDh64w— kmfm - Radio In Kent (@kmfmofficial) September 17, 2013
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.