Oops: Alicia Keys accidentally hosts wild party at stranger's home
You probably think we're kidding. We're not.
The 32-year-old singer and her rapper hubby Swizz Beatz were recently renting a home down the street but accidentally entered the wrong one.
Heads up to all the burglars reading this, apparently no one locks their doors in The Hamptons.
"There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs," a source told Page Six. "The woman's daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming' earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they'd all returned home."
When the woman discovered the randoms she was initially startled, as expected for anyone who finds a group of strangers partying in their home.
She finally wiped the "sleep" from her eyes and realized who it was hosting the VIP affair.
"Luckily, all parties saw the humor in the mishap, and the woman's daughter was delighted to later learn about the error."
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.