Oops: Alicia Keys accidentally hosts wild party at stranger's home
You probably think we're kidding. We're not.
The 32-year-old singer and her rapper hubby Swizz Beatz were recently renting a home down the street but accidentally entered the wrong one.
Heads up to all the burglars reading this, apparently no one locks their doors in The Hamptons.
"There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs," a source told Page Six. "The woman's daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming' earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they'd all returned home."
When the woman discovered the randoms she was initially startled, as expected for anyone who finds a group of strangers partying in their home.
She finally wiped the "sleep" from her eyes and realized who it was hosting the VIP affair.
"Luckily, all parties saw the humor in the mishap, and the woman's daughter was delighted to later learn about the error."
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.