Oops: Alicia Keys accidentally hosts wild party at stranger's home
You probably think we're kidding. We're not.
The 32-year-old singer and her rapper hubby Swizz Beatz were recently renting a home down the street but accidentally entered the wrong one.
Heads up to all the burglars reading this, apparently no one locks their doors in The Hamptons.
"There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs," a source told Page Six. "The woman's daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming' earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they'd all returned home."
When the woman discovered the randoms she was initially startled, as expected for anyone who finds a group of strangers partying in their home.
She finally wiped the "sleep" from her eyes and realized who it was hosting the VIP affair.
"Luckily, all parties saw the humor in the mishap, and the woman's daughter was delighted to later learn about the error."
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.