Ellen DeGeneres is most likeable woman in Hollywood
That's right, the talk show host landed the top spot on the iHeartRadio poll that ranked the most likeable women in Hollywood.
Ellen smashed the competition with 35.1 percent of the total votes, beating out the "Hunger Games" star, who was the runner-up, by about 17 percent.
Other celebs on the list include Emma Stone (13.4%), Jennifer Hudson (12.5%), Natalie Portman (10.2%), Zooey Deschanel (8.5%) and Anna Kendrick (2.6%)
If any hopefuls want a chance at victory next year, they'll need to work on their dance moves.
No one has moves like Ellen.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.