Eminem's daughter Hailie lands Homecoming crown
Hailie, 17, was named Homecoming Queen at her Michigan high school on Friday, and Macomb Daily News reports the Detroit rapper was in attendance rooting on his baby girl.
Eminem didn't want to take the distraction away from Hailie so he reportedly watched from inside the school as her mother, Kim, introduced her.
Parents of Hailie's friends describe her as smart, athletic and a caring young woman. It would be interesting to hear how they describe her dad.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.