Eminem's daughter Hailie lands Homecoming crown
Hailie, 17, was named Homecoming Queen at her Michigan high school on Friday, and Macomb Daily News reports the Detroit rapper was in attendance rooting on his baby girl.
Eminem didn't want to take the distraction away from Hailie so he reportedly watched from inside the school as her mother, Kim, introduced her.
Parents of Hailie's friends describe her as smart, athletic and a caring young woman. It would be interesting to hear how they describe her dad.
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.