Eminem's daughter Hailie lands Homecoming crown
Hailie, 17, was named Homecoming Queen at her Michigan high school on Friday, and Macomb Daily News reports the Detroit rapper was in attendance rooting on his baby girl.
Eminem didn't want to take the distraction away from Hailie so he reportedly watched from inside the school as her mother, Kim, introduced her.
Parents of Hailie's friends describe her as smart, athletic and a caring young woman. It would be interesting to hear how they describe her dad.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.