Updated Oct 11, 2013 - 3:37 pm
Affleck and Damon to team up for CBS comedy series
The two boys from Bahston are back togethah!
Academy Award winners Ben Affleck and Matt Damon will executive produce a half-hour comedy for CBS entitled "More Time with Family," according to The Huffington Post.
Comedian Tom Papa will star and the trio hand-picked former "King of Queens" writers Cathy Yuspa and Josh Goldsmith to pen the script.
The series is allegedly based on Damon's life experiences. Papa explains that the show will feature a man "who changes his career and gives up a life on the road to spend more time at home with his family, but when he gets there, he realizes no one asked him to do that."
Papa and Damon worked together on the HBO movie "Behind the Candelabra" and on the film "The Informant."
Affleck owns the production company Pearl Street Films and has been trying to foray into television.
Last month, Fox announced that Affleck will both produce and direct the pilot for a project called "The Middle Man".
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Eric Chavez 'at ease' with his decision to retire at age 36
- Arizona Diamondbacks and their 2014 trades
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.