Updated Oct 11, 2013 - 3:37 pm
Affleck and Damon to team up for CBS comedy series
The two boys from Bahston are back togethah!
Academy Award winners Ben Affleck and Matt Damon will executive produce a half-hour comedy for CBS entitled "More Time with Family," according to The Huffington Post.
Comedian Tom Papa will star and the trio hand-picked former "King of Queens" writers Cathy Yuspa and Josh Goldsmith to pen the script.
The series is allegedly based on Damon's life experiences. Papa explains that the show will feature a man "who changes his career and gives up a life on the road to spend more time at home with his family, but when he gets there, he realizes no one asked him to do that."
Papa and Damon worked together on the HBO movie "Behind the Candelabra" and on the film "The Informant."
Affleck owns the production company Pearl Street Films and has been trying to foray into television.
Last month, Fox announced that Affleck will both produce and direct the pilot for a project called "The Middle Man".
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Diamondbacks surpass Tigers in wild 8th inning: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.