Ryan Reynolds strips down after puked on midflight
Reynolds, 36, was midflight to New Orleans when a drunk Delta passenger, seated in front of him, barfed on the hunky actor's cashmere sweater, reports Radar Online.
Of course, his first reaction was to strip down, revealing his chiseled body to the other passengers -- another perk of sitting in first class.
An eyewitness said flight attendants helped with the clean up, all while giggling among themselves.
"Attention: This is your captain speaking. Will someone please tell the woman in seat 1D that Mardi Gras doesn't kick off until March 4? Thank you."
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.