Justin Bieber fan spends $100,000 on plastic surgery to look like the pop idol
Toby Sheldon, a 33-year-old aspiring singer from Los Angeles, wanted to resemble Justin Bieber so much that he spent upwards of $100,000 and five years of plastic surgeries to transform into the pop idol.
The costly transformation took several procedures, including hair transplants and Botox injections, reports The Business Insider. Sheldon most recently underwent what's called a smile surgery, where doctors extended his mouth to give him that youthful Bieber look.
"My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from," Sheldon told the British tabloid Closer. "And, after my eyelid surgery, I couldn't open my eyes for a week."
Sheldon said the $15,000 smile surgery was worth every penny and was the icing on the cake for his transformation. "My friends shower me with compliments," he added. "They even call me Toby Bieber."
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?