Justin Bieber fan spends $100,000 on plastic surgery to look like the pop idol
Toby Sheldon, a 33-year-old aspiring singer from Los Angeles, wanted to resemble Justin Bieber so much that he spent upwards of $100,000 and five years of plastic surgeries to transform into the pop idol.
The costly transformation took several procedures, including hair transplants and Botox injections, reports The Business Insider. Sheldon most recently underwent what's called a smile surgery, where doctors extended his mouth to give him that youthful Bieber look.
"My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from," Sheldon told the British tabloid Closer. "And, after my eyelid surgery, I couldn't open my eyes for a week."
Sheldon said the $15,000 smile surgery was worth every penny and was the icing on the cake for his transformation. "My friends shower me with compliments," he added. "They even call me Toby Bieber."
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.