Justin Bieber fan spends $100,000 on plastic surgery to look like the pop idol
Toby Sheldon, a 33-year-old aspiring singer from Los Angeles, wanted to resemble Justin Bieber so much that he spent upwards of $100,000 and five years of plastic surgeries to transform into the pop idol.
The costly transformation took several procedures, including hair transplants and Botox injections, reports The Business Insider. Sheldon most recently underwent what's called a smile surgery, where doctors extended his mouth to give him that youthful Bieber look.
"My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from," Sheldon told the British tabloid Closer. "And, after my eyelid surgery, I couldn't open my eyes for a week."
Sheldon said the $15,000 smile surgery was worth every penny and was the icing on the cake for his transformation. "My friends shower me with compliments," he added. "They even call me Toby Bieber."
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.