Tom Hanks is a 'Lucky Guy' for meeting autistic fan
Sarah Moretti, a young girl with autism, is Hanks' biggest fan. She even has a scrapbook filled with his pictures. Her dreams of meeting the 57-year-old actor finally came true while backstage of Broadway's "Lucky Guy."
Two clips of the encounter appeared on YouTube in late March but recently went viral, thanks to a Reddit post.
The videos show Hanks genuinely excited to meet his big fan, almost as excited as she was. He and Sarah flipped through the scrapbook and reminisced on the old photos while he signed several pages.
Sarah got to meet her favorite star, but it was the Oscar winner who was the lucky guy -- he made that very clear.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.