Tom Hanks is a 'Lucky Guy' for meeting autistic fan
Sarah Moretti, a young girl with autism, is Hanks' biggest fan. She even has a scrapbook filled with his pictures. Her dreams of meeting the 57-year-old actor finally came true while backstage of Broadway's "Lucky Guy."
Two clips of the encounter appeared on YouTube in late March but recently went viral, thanks to a Reddit post.
The videos show Hanks genuinely excited to meet his big fan, almost as excited as she was. He and Sarah flipped through the scrapbook and reminisced on the old photos while he signed several pages.
Sarah got to meet her favorite star, but it was the Oscar winner who was the lucky guy -- he made that very clear.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?