Katy Perry's diamond ring sparks engagement rumors
There have been recent rumors that she and boyfriend John Mayer are ready to tie-the-knot, and to spin the mill even more, she showed up on Sunday with some bling on her engagement finger.
The on-again-off-again couple began dating last year, and while there's no confirmation of an engagement, they're certainly moving in that direction, reports E! News.
"Everyone wants them to get engaged," a source recently told the website. "They are so perfect together."
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.