Updated Nov 11, 2013 - 3:18 pm
Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra gets a financial boost
This year, Candice Swanepoel will be wearing the Royal Fantasy Bra (worth $10 million) at the upcoming Victoria Secret Fashion Show.
That may sound astronomical and ridiculous, but it's not even the most expensive bra ever created for the annual event. The Red Hot Fantasy Bra from the 2000 show, worn by Gisele Bundchen, was worth $15 million. Apparently, that was a good year, but 2006 to 2012 weren't as good, with price tags ranging from $2 million to $6.5 million.
The undergarment that will take center stage on Wednesday took 527 hours to complete, but will anyone other than Swanepoel ever wear it?
The Royal Fantasy Bra is made out of 18 karat gold, with thousands of gems, including diamonds, yellow sapphires and rubies.
So if you plan to buy the ultimate piece of lingerie, you may need to hire a few bodyguards too.
Mini Salas, Host
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.