Could it be true love between Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams?
According to Hollywood Life, a source said, "Ryan wanted more, and then realized that it just wasn't going to happen."
Who wouldn't want more with Ryan Gosling?!
Anyway, the two just wrapped up filming "How To Catch A Monster," which is scheduled to release in 2014. And I imagine it's going to be an awkward reunion when the film comes out, especially if the rumors about Gosling and his old flame are true.
Gosling and Rachel McAdams, who dated for a couple of years after filming "The Notebook" together, have secretly rekindled their romance, reports The Hollywood Gossip.
To be continued...
Mini Salas, Host
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.