Indian poster mistakes Morgan Freeman for Nelson Mandela
When former South African President Nelson Mandela passed away earlier this month, people all over the world paused to remember the man known for taking down the racist system of apartheid.
Many nations had tributes for Mandela and world leaders assembled at a memorial service for him.
But Mandela's death also brought about confusion. The leader has been portrayed in numerous films and some got Mandela's likeness confused for an actor. Like Morgan Freeman.
A poster in southeastern India, meant to pay tribute to other great world leaders like Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King, Jr., but used a picture of Morgan instead of Mandela.
It's the thought that counts, right?
Bruce St. James Show, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?