Indian poster mistakes Morgan Freeman for Nelson Mandela
When former South African President Nelson Mandela passed away earlier this month, people all over the world paused to remember the man known for taking down the racist system of apartheid.
Many nations had tributes for Mandela and world leaders assembled at a memorial service for him.
But Mandela's death also brought about confusion. The leader has been portrayed in numerous films and some got Mandela's likeness confused for an actor. Like Morgan Freeman.
A poster in southeastern India, meant to pay tribute to other great world leaders like Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King, Jr., but used a picture of Morgan instead of Mandela.
It's the thought that counts, right?
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.