Indian poster mistakes Morgan Freeman for Nelson Mandela
When former South African President Nelson Mandela passed away earlier this month, people all over the world paused to remember the man known for taking down the racist system of apartheid.
Many nations had tributes for Mandela and world leaders assembled at a memorial service for him.
But Mandela's death also brought about confusion. The leader has been portrayed in numerous films and some got Mandela's likeness confused for an actor. Like Morgan Freeman.
A poster in southeastern India, meant to pay tribute to other great world leaders like Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King, Jr., but used a picture of Morgan instead of Mandela.
It's the thought that counts, right?
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first basemen - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.