Indian poster mistakes Morgan Freeman for Nelson Mandela
When former South African President Nelson Mandela passed away earlier this month, people all over the world paused to remember the man known for taking down the racist system of apartheid.
Many nations had tributes for Mandela and world leaders assembled at a memorial service for him.
But Mandela's death also brought about confusion. The leader has been portrayed in numerous films and some got Mandela's likeness confused for an actor. Like Morgan Freeman.
A poster in southeastern India, meant to pay tribute to other great world leaders like Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King, Jr., but used a picture of Morgan instead of Mandela.
It's the thought that counts, right?
Bruce St. James Show, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.