Who wouldn't want to be Jimmy Fallon's neighbor?
The title for Most Desirable Neighbor for 2014 went to soon-to-be "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon, while Kim Kardashian and Kanye West took the cake for Worst Neighbor of 2013. (Yeah, imagine them riding down the cul-de-sac on their motorcycle a la "Bound 2." Ewwww!)
I have my own list of celebrity neighbors I would love to have one day. No Doubt's front woman, Gwen Stefani, would top that list. It would probably be a hoot to have Jimmy Kimmel down the street, as well. But I read once that Reese Witherspoon loves to share her baked goods with her neighbors, so she would certainly be on my list too.
Who would be on your list? Check out the results from Zillow's annual survey.
Mini Salas, Host
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.