Gisele Bundchen surprises teen who's battling cancer
E! Online reports the 33-year-old model surprised a 15-year-old bone cancer patient named Karina Xavier on Thursday.
Bundchen showed up at the young beauty's home in Brazil, where the two spent some quality time together and shared makeup tips.
As an aspiring beauty artist, Xavier couldn't pass up an offer to give Mrs. Tom Brady a makeover. "Guess whose makeup I did today!" Xavier enthusiastically wrote.
After her supermodel house guest left, the teen shared a few photos on Instagram.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.