Gisele Bundchen surprises teen who's battling cancer
E! Online reports the 33-year-old model surprised a 15-year-old bone cancer patient named Karina Xavier on Thursday.
Bundchen showed up at the young beauty's home in Brazil, where the two spent some quality time together and shared makeup tips.
As an aspiring beauty artist, Xavier couldn't pass up an offer to give Mrs. Tom Brady a makeover. "Guess whose makeup I did today!" Xavier enthusiastically wrote.
After her supermodel house guest left, the teen shared a few photos on Instagram.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.