Arizona Diamondbacks' 2014 Spring Training tickets to go on sale Saturday
In addition, the first 100 fans who purchase tickets at the stadium box office Saturday will be given two free tickets and parking to the team's Street Eats Festival on Jan. 25-26.
The price for 2014 Spring Training tickets varies from $9 to $28. General admission lawn seating, which can hold 4,000 people, will cost $9. While, seating in the stadium bowl range, which can hold 7,000, will range from $19 to $28.
Arizona's first Cactus League game will take place on Feb. 26 at 1:10 p.m. MST against its division rival, the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- D-backs send Barrett, Stites to Minor League camp, option De La Rosa, Marte to Triple-A Reno
- Report: Diamondbacks to sign LHP Oliver Perez
- Site takes in-depth look at D-backs offseason
- Your nighty is in a knot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.