Arizona Diamondbacks' 2014 Spring Training tickets to go on sale Saturday
In addition, the first 100 fans who purchase tickets at the stadium box office Saturday will be given two free tickets and parking to the team's Street Eats Festival on Jan. 25-26.
The price for 2014 Spring Training tickets varies from $9 to $28. General admission lawn seating, which can hold 4,000 people, will cost $9. While, seating in the stadium bowl range, which can hold 7,000, will range from $19 to $28.
Arizona's first Cactus League game will take place on Feb. 26 at 1:10 p.m. MST against its division rival, the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.