The Pulse: D-backs fans don't want to add another pitcher
Wednesday, we asked you if which free agent pitcher the D-backs should sign.
And in an overwhelming number, the answer was "no one."
A total of 702 votes were submitted, with 418 (60 percent) being for nobody at all. The next highest total, 140 votes, went to Matt Garza, who has since signed with the Milwaukee Brewers.
Former Colorado Rockie and Cleveland Indian Ubaldo Jimenez was the only other candidate to receive a respectable number of votes, with 67, but it's clear he wasn't a favorite of D-backs fans.
No, it would seem folks are content with what the Diamondbacks currently have and would like them to go into Spring Training with that group.
- ESPN analyst Kurkjian: Arizona Diamondbacks 'not doing anything right'
- D-backs' Derrick Hall: Losses mounting because players are pressing
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.