The Pulse: D-backs fans don't want to add another pitcher
Wednesday, we asked you if which free agent pitcher the D-backs should sign.
And in an overwhelming number, the answer was "no one."
A total of 702 votes were submitted, with 418 (60 percent) being for nobody at all. The next highest total, 140 votes, went to Matt Garza, who has since signed with the Milwaukee Brewers.
Former Colorado Rockie and Cleveland Indian Ubaldo Jimenez was the only other candidate to receive a respectable number of votes, with 67, but it's clear he wasn't a favorite of D-backs fans.
No, it would seem folks are content with what the Diamondbacks currently have and would like them to go into Spring Training with that group.
- Agent: 'I think a guy like Archie Bradley warrants that opportunity'
- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content'
- ESPN Insider Keith Law paints dark picture for D-backs' future
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter can't stop bleeding, D-backs extend skid to season high-tying 4 games
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 9When is it time to make changes?