The Pulse: D-backs fans don't want to add another pitcher
Wednesday, we asked you if which free agent pitcher the D-backs should sign.
And in an overwhelming number, the answer was "no one."
A total of 702 votes were submitted, with 418 (60 percent) being for nobody at all. The next highest total, 140 votes, went to Matt Garza, who has since signed with the Milwaukee Brewers.
Former Colorado Rockie and Cleveland Indian Ubaldo Jimenez was the only other candidate to receive a respectable number of votes, with 67, but it's clear he wasn't a favorite of D-backs fans.
No, it would seem folks are content with what the Diamondbacks currently have and would like them to go into Spring Training with that group.
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.