The Pulse: D-backs fans expect Archie Bradley to make the rotation
Thursday, we asked if Archie Bradley will open the 2014 season as a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks' starting rotation.
A total of 343 votes were submitted, and the overwhelming majority of readers believe the right-hander will be part of the rotation when the season begins.
In all, 257 -- or 75 percent -- of votes went that way, with just 58 (17 percent) believing the former first-round pick is not ready to be a big league pitcher.
Selected 7th overall in 2011 out of high school, Bradley has compiled a 26-11 record with a 2.76 ERA in 290 minor league innings.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?