The Pulse: D-backs fans expect Archie Bradley to make the rotation
Thursday, we asked if Archie Bradley will open the 2014 season as a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks' starting rotation.
A total of 343 votes were submitted, and the overwhelming majority of readers believe the right-hander will be part of the rotation when the season begins.
In all, 257 -- or 75 percent -- of votes went that way, with just 58 (17 percent) believing the former first-round pick is not ready to be a big league pitcher.
Selected 7th overall in 2011 out of high school, Bradley has compiled a 26-11 record with a 2.76 ERA in 290 minor league innings.
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 9When is it time to make changes?