Updated Feb 8, 2014 - 3:06 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks announce 2014 bobblehead dates at Chase Field
The team plans to give away bobblehead figures prior to the start of at least five home games in the upcoming season. The bobbleheads planned to be handed out to fans will be of Patrick Corbin on April 26, Gerardo Parra on May 17, Martin Prado on June 7, Bob Brenly on Aug. 30 and Paul Goldschmidt on Sept. 13.
The D-backs will also feature giveaway items such as team slippers, camouflage jerseys, cereal bowls and duffel bags on specific dates during the season.
Also planned for 2014 are individual theme nights, such as Zombie Night (April 25), Elvis Night (May 16) Oktoberfest (Sept. 26) and Hispanic Heritage Night (Sept. 27).
The team will also have two $5 college nights, and there will be post-game fireworks shows following 10 Friday night home games.
Click here to see the Diamondbacks' entire 2014 promotional schedule.
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.