Updated Feb 8, 2014 - 3:06 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks announce 2014 bobblehead dates at Chase Field
The team plans to give away bobblehead figures prior to the start of at least five home games in the upcoming season. The bobbleheads planned to be handed out to fans will be of Patrick Corbin on April 26, Gerardo Parra on May 17, Martin Prado on June 7, Bob Brenly on Aug. 30 and Paul Goldschmidt on Sept. 13.
The D-backs will also feature giveaway items such as team slippers, camouflage jerseys, cereal bowls and duffel bags on specific dates during the season.
Also planned for 2014 are individual theme nights, such as Zombie Night (April 25), Elvis Night (May 16) Oktoberfest (Sept. 26) and Hispanic Heritage Night (Sept. 27).
The team will also have two $5 college nights, and there will be post-game fireworks shows following 10 Friday night home games.
Click here to see the Diamondbacks' entire 2014 promotional schedule.
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.