Updated Feb 8, 2014 - 3:06 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks announce 2014 bobblehead dates at Chase Field
The team plans to give away bobblehead figures prior to the start of at least five home games in the upcoming season. The bobbleheads planned to be handed out to fans will be of Patrick Corbin on April 26, Gerardo Parra on May 17, Martin Prado on June 7, Bob Brenly on Aug. 30 and Paul Goldschmidt on Sept. 13.
The D-backs will also feature giveaway items such as team slippers, camouflage jerseys, cereal bowls and duffel bags on specific dates during the season.
Also planned for 2014 are individual theme nights, such as Zombie Night (April 25), Elvis Night (May 16) Oktoberfest (Sept. 26) and Hispanic Heritage Night (Sept. 27).
The team will also have two $5 college nights, and there will be post-game fireworks shows following 10 Friday night home games.
Click here to see the Diamondbacks' entire 2014 promotional schedule.
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.