Arizona Diamondbacks to host 'Duck Dynasty' stars for 'Date Night at the Ballpark'
The team is partnering with the Association of Marriage & Family Ministries that night, with the theme being focused on the importance of healthy relationships and how marriages and relationships thrive on continued dating.
As part of the evening, the Robertsons will share their love story, and entertainment will be provided from David and Tamela Mann, who are co-stars on Tyler Perry's "Meet the Browns," as well as Raun Alosi & The Date Night Band, who will play songs from the '70s and '80s.
General admission for the event is $25 for groups of more than eight people, and the price is $30 for individual tickets in the lower bowl. For fans who want to sit on the field, the cost is $35.
More information can be found at www.dbacks.com/datenight.
- Four-run fifth inning does in McCarthy, D-backs in loss to Cubs: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: 'If we don't start winning, I should be held accountable'
- Diamondbacks didn't have a chance after Sydney
- Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
- Wood homers, allows 1 run in Cubs' win
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?