Arizona Diamondbacks to host 'Duck Dynasty' stars for 'Date Night at the Ballpark'
The team is partnering with the Association of Marriage & Family Ministries that night, with the theme being focused on the importance of healthy relationships and how marriages and relationships thrive on continued dating.
As part of the evening, the Robertsons will share their love story, and entertainment will be provided from David and Tamela Mann, who are co-stars on Tyler Perry's "Meet the Browns," as well as Raun Alosi & The Date Night Band, who will play songs from the '70s and '80s.
General admission for the event is $25 for groups of more than eight people, and the price is $30 for individual tickets in the lower bowl. For fans who want to sit on the field, the cost is $35.
More information can be found at www.dbacks.com/datenight.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.