Arizona Diamondbacks to host 'Duck Dynasty' stars for 'Date Night at the Ballpark'
The team is partnering with the Association of Marriage & Family Ministries that night, with the theme being focused on the importance of healthy relationships and how marriages and relationships thrive on continued dating.
As part of the evening, the Robertsons will share their love story, and entertainment will be provided from David and Tamela Mann, who are co-stars on Tyler Perry's "Meet the Browns," as well as Raun Alosi & The Date Night Band, who will play songs from the '70s and '80s.
General admission for the event is $25 for groups of more than eight people, and the price is $30 for individual tickets in the lower bowl. For fans who want to sit on the field, the cost is $35.
More information can be found at www.dbacks.com/datenight.
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.