The Pulse: Starting rotation is D-backs' biggest worry
On Tuesday, we asked what about the 2014 Diamondbacks concerns you the most.
And with 495 responses submitted, it is clear the starting rotation is your greatest worry, as it earned 304 votes -- or 61 percent.
The next closest was the bullpen, which earned 93 votes, and the possibility of the lineup striking out too much, which garnered 69.
But even those two -- which were the only other options to reach a double-digit percentage -- paled in comparison to the rotation.
No, it's the group of Patrick Corbin, Trevor Cahill, Wade Miley, Brandon McCarthy and Bronson Arroyo, with Randall Delgado and Archie Bradley also in the mix that concerns fans most.
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.