The Pulse: Starting rotation is D-backs' biggest worry
On Tuesday, we asked what about the 2014 Diamondbacks concerns you the most.
And with 495 responses submitted, it is clear the starting rotation is your greatest worry, as it earned 304 votes -- or 61 percent.
The next closest was the bullpen, which earned 93 votes, and the possibility of the lineup striking out too much, which garnered 69.
But even those two -- which were the only other options to reach a double-digit percentage -- paled in comparison to the rotation.
No, it's the group of Patrick Corbin, Trevor Cahill, Wade Miley, Brandon McCarthy and Bronson Arroyo, with Randall Delgado and Archie Bradley also in the mix that concerns fans most.
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.