The Pulse: Archie Bradley is ready for the big leagues
On Tuesday, we asked what the Diamondbacks should do with top prospect Archie Bradley.
A total of 594 votes were submitted, and the majority if you think they should make him part of the starting rotation on Opening Day.
That option received 387 votes, good enough for 65 percent. The next closest total went to keeping him in the minor leagues to postpone his free agency, which earned 171 votes.
Only 36 votes went to the idea that Bradley is not ready for the big leagues.
The right-hander has had two Cactus League starts, tossing 6.1 innings if shutout baseball. He's struck out nine hitters and walked four.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.