Opening Series uniform patch revealed for Diamondbacks, Dodgers games in Australia
The Diamondbacks, who are slated to host both parts of the two-game series, will show off their home kits while the Dodgers will wear away grey and both teams will feature the patch, which shows the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. In addition to the Australian landmarks, the sleeve patch reads "Major League Baseball/ Opening Series/ Sydney, Australia/ 2014" and includes the logos of both teams, along with that of MLB.
The first pitch of the first game of the two-game series is slated for 1:00 a.m. local time on March 22 and can be heard on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.