Opening Series uniform patch revealed for Diamondbacks, Dodgers games in Australia
The Diamondbacks, who are slated to host both parts of the two-game series, will show off their home kits while the Dodgers will wear away grey and both teams will feature the patch, which shows the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. In addition to the Australian landmarks, the sleeve patch reads "Major League Baseball/ Opening Series/ Sydney, Australia/ 2014" and includes the logos of both teams, along with that of MLB.
The first pitch of the first game of the two-game series is slated for 1:00 a.m. local time on March 22 and can be heard on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.