Updated Apr 7, 2014 - 2:21 pm
The Pulse: Mark Trumbo to mash many home runs
This time, we asked how many home runs the red-hot Mark Trumbo will finish with this season.
A total of 586 votes were submitted, and the majority believe the slugger will finish the season with a total between 30 and 39.
The next highest total of votes went to "40-49."
Those two choices earned 296 and 191 votes, respectively. The other three options combined paled in comparison, tallying just 99 votes between them.
Trumbo has hit five home runs in the D-backs' first nine games. His career high is 34, which was set last season.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.