Updated Apr 14, 2014 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks add Mike Bolsinger to Major League roster
In corresponding moves, the team has optioned relief pitcher Will Harris to Reno and placed reliever David Hernandez on the 60-day disabled list.
Bolsinger, 26, posted a 2-0 record to go along with a 1.42 ERA in 12.2 innings with Reno to begin the season.
The right-hander will be getting his first major league experience with the D-backs. In five minor league seasons in the D-backs' organization, he has gone 25-18 with a 3.38 ERA.
Harris, 29, was 0-1 with a 9.72 ERA in 8.1 innings this season for the D-backs.
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?