Updated Apr 14, 2014 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks add Mike Bolsinger to Major League roster
In corresponding moves, the team has optioned relief pitcher Will Harris to Reno and placed reliever David Hernandez on the 60-day disabled list.
Bolsinger, 26, posted a 2-0 record to go along with a 1.42 ERA in 12.2 innings with Reno to begin the season.
The right-hander will be getting his first major league experience with the D-backs. In five minor league seasons in the D-backs' organization, he has gone 25-18 with a 3.38 ERA.
Harris, 29, was 0-1 with a 9.72 ERA in 8.1 innings this season for the D-backs.
- Diamondbacks GM Towers: New prospect Peter O'Brien provides 'an impact bat'
- Diamondbacks give Paul Goldschmidt a much-needed 'mental and physical' day off
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Kevin Towers, D-backs general manger - Friday August 1D-backs general manager Kevin Towers says he’s happy with the trade results.
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.