Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special throwback jersey against Chicago Cubs
As part of the festivities to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the first game being played at the park, both the D-backs and Cubs will wear throwback uniforms. Arizona will be wearing the jerseys of the Federal League team from Kansas City that played against the Cubs on April 23, 1914.
For what it's worth, Kansas City won the game that day by a score of 9-1.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.