Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
The Arizona Diamondbacks are struggling.
It would appear the Diamondbacks top prospect Archie Bradley is struggling as well.
In his latest outing for the Reno Aces Monday night the Fresno Grizzlies batted around and scored three runs on four hits off Bradley in the second inning.
Bradley finished with a line of five hits, three runs and two walks in four innings. He did strike out eight.
The Grizzlies beat the Aces 6-4.
It was the second consecutive rough outing for Bradley. Last week he gave up four runs in 4.1 innings.
The young prospect is now 1-3 on the season with a 3.98 ERA.
Tyler Bassett, Digital Content Manager
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.