Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
The Arizona Diamondbacks are struggling.
It would appear the Diamondbacks top prospect Archie Bradley is struggling as well.
In his latest outing for the Reno Aces Monday night the Fresno Grizzlies batted around and scored three runs on four hits off Bradley in the second inning.
Bradley finished with a line of five hits, three runs and two walks in four innings. He did strike out eight.
The Grizzlies beat the Aces 6-4.
It was the second consecutive rough outing for Bradley. Last week he gave up four runs in 4.1 innings.
The young prospect is now 1-3 on the season with a 3.98 ERA.
Tyler Bassett, Digital Content Manager
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.