Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
The Arizona Diamondbacks are struggling.
It would appear the Diamondbacks top prospect Archie Bradley is struggling as well.
In his latest outing for the Reno Aces Monday night the Fresno Grizzlies batted around and scored three runs on four hits off Bradley in the second inning.
Bradley finished with a line of five hits, three runs and two walks in four innings. He did strike out eight.
The Grizzlies beat the Aces 6-4.
It was the second consecutive rough outing for Bradley. Last week he gave up four runs in 4.1 innings.
The young prospect is now 1-3 on the season with a 3.98 ERA.
Tyler Bassett, Digital Content Manager
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Diamondbacks surpass Tigers in wild 8th inning: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.